2-3 sweet potatoes (1lb)
1/2 cup of butter
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp nutmeg/ground cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
9″ unbaked pie crust (I buy 2 just in case)
1. Boil potatoes- peel skin and set aside
2. Soften butter and mix in sugar until smooth
3. Combine all other ingredients into butter sugar mix (including potatoes) then blend with hand blender until smooth.
4. Pour into pie crust(s)– sometimes enough for 2.
5. Bake for 55-60 mins at 350F (175C)
Enjoy plain or with whipped cream.