dark chocolate (100g)
white flour (50g)
white sugar (100g)
- Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl resting over a pot of boiling water
- In a separate bowl, beat 2 whole eggs and 2 egg yolks, add Sugar and mix until frothy
- Pour melted chocolate & butter into egg & sugar mix and stir until well blended.
- Next, using a sieve or (as I do a fine tea strainer), sift the flour into the mixture and mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a food grade plastic (squeeze) bag, tie a knot or otherwise seal and place in refrigerator for 1-3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 210°C
- Push away the contents from one corner of the bag and cut away to form an opening about the size of the tip of your thumb.
- Working your way down from the top of the bag, squeeze contents evenly into 4 buttered and floured (so they don’t stick) ramekins filling approx. 2/3 of the way full.
- Place the ramekins on middle rack in the oven for 8-10 mins until firm on the outside and soft on the inside.
Add ice cream, whipped cream and/or strawberries to your liking.